Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I'm Back! (sort of)

I'm back

To all my faithful readers (if I still have any faithful readers...) I'm once again going to attempt to update this blog. There are many topics that I've been meaning to write about.  Most are things I've told and retold again, which would be easier explained in one place for everyone to go to for updates. As such, I'm making an attempt to resurrect this blog.  Some of the posts you can look forward to include:

  • Why we currently can't leave Canada...
  • Purchasing a house in a foreign country...
  • Watching (yet another) presidential race from afar...
  • Why we love living on OEV (Old East Village)...
  • How I managed to find my way into a career in fundraising...
  • Planning my family's "girl's trip" in Canada...
  • My 2016 reading challenge list (because not everything is about being a US citizen in Canada...)
  • My first foray back onto the stage...
  • Running the District (and what that means...)

Stay tuned for all this and (probably) more!  I make no promises on timelines for these posts, but I figured if I put this out there in writing I would be far more likely to follow through.


1 comment: